Original topic:

Could not find a repair shop to fix my S20 Ultra due to lack of screens, trade in denied

(Topic created: 05-17-2021 08:49 AM)
userQa6ZO8YsNt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I bought a galaxy s20 ultra last year, the screen cracked a few months ago.  I tried to trade it in through samsungs trade in program for a new S21 Ultra and samsung denied my trade in after inspection. Samsung claimed to offer 700$ for a phone in good condition and 550$ for a phone with a cracked screen.

They claim the device doesn't power on and wasn't factory reset. Both of which are not true because I reset it right before mailing it in, and it did power on.  This makes me want to avoid purchasing Samsung products in the future.  I would not have bought a S21 Ultra without being offered a credit for my old phone that I could not get repaired.  My S20 Ultra cost 1600$ and was made unusable a year later after cracking my screen because no repair shops had access to black replacement screens, and they are not allowed to replace with the grey replacement screens per samsung.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Cyberbuilder
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
Go to a certified shop that only uses genuine displays. UBreakIFix is your best bet.
0 Likes