cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Couldnt copen camera, try again + camera screen crack + back cover crack

I repaired the front screen a month ago at ubreakifix att plan. the slippery phone slipped again while getting off the car and cracked the front again. but this time i have a crack on the back side too. camera was working fine. i contacted ubreakifix att repair customer service and was told the back side of the phone is not covered. and since last 2 days, i keep getitng couldnt open camera. there's no updates to download. it refuses to work on video calls on viber, whatsapp and messenger. still works as a camera though. this is the first time i switched from a note to a s20 and regret it. i want to go back to note20 but i am guessing i am stuck with this phone, the same way i was stuck with my Gear 1st which just died in a year leaving me no choice but to buy a new one. i did check the community for similar situation, couldnt find a solution, hence this post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Couldnt copen camera, try again + camera screen crack + back cover crack

I don't understand what you mean by back of the phone is not covered. Do you have accidental damage protection?
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Couldnt copen camera, try again + camera screen crack + back cover crack

asurion/phoneclaim/ubreakifix says front screen is covered by asurion but not the back aide. i have att insurance coverage
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Re: Re: Couldnt copen camera, try again + camera screen crack + back cover..

So it's not a full damage warranty? Just the screen or everything except the back?
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Couldnt copen camera, try again + camera screen crack + back cover crack

that's what I was told