Original topic:

Crappy hubby or hacked S20 fE

(Topic created: 08-24-2021 11:06 AM)
DreDubz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Have S20 FE and they worked great until I needed to use my hubbys phone one day about 8 months ago and found some lets say not so husbandly sites and phone numbers on his phone. He right away admitted to going to **bleep** sites which is fine, its the dating sites that bothered me. The more I looked, the more I found. He swears up and down someone is doing this to his phone and I have been monitoring it since. Nothing has changed if I dont look and then look months later, theres stuff, if I look severalbtimes a day, theres stuff. Then i signed onto his gmail from my phone and now my phone has acyivity I know I didnt do. Hubby claims its not him. My phone gets so hot I can barely touch it, it has tons of numbers I never called. Theres activity I didnt do that has been deleted. The battery dies in a matter of minutes. Screen freezes and when I type sometimes its so delayed that I just restart my phone. Theres just so much wrong with both our phones that its not unbelievable they have been hacked. My hubby has gotten 2 new SIM cards and started new gmail accounts both times but still the same stuff. But its like whoever is going to these sites and making these calls is trying awfully hard to cover their tracks on his phone. Data and browser and call/text histort deleted. Actual files from the data files are deleted or encrypted. IDK what to do. Cant afford new phones but cant affotd new phones either. Everyone incl tmobile is telling me to call Samsung and tell them whats happening and they will be able to help. What do I do here? Need help and direction please..anything, anyone just help?
0 Likes
5 Replies
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Factory reset your device and make a new Gmail account
Debsi61q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes, that happened to me and I factory reset my phone and changed my email account. No more issues
0 Likes
DreDubz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yep, we have done that twice. Including 2 new SIM cards, along with new gmail. Still the same **bleep**. Im leaning towards crappy husband unless someone can explain to me how the actual phone can be hacked without someone actually physically getting his phone and installing something every time literally hours after he changes everything and deleting their device from his phones signed on devices. I really hope someone can. I love my husband. We have been thru alot.
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties with the S20FE, and the suspected hacking. If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Try these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

Please let me know if this helps. Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
johnnybegood72
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Be real he's getting on sites that's the way you get your phone jacked up does he use your phone and yours is hacked up too right there the answer baby I ll be your you need me and no more viruses from what's real guy
0 Likes