cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Damaged screen on arrival

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anybody else received an s20 ultra with damage on the screen?

5A367A23-2CF7-4447-A8B1-F926B4CBB6AC.jpeg

3208CF8A-4416-4473-A285-F9671CF4079E.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Damaged screen on arrival

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya...  if the glass is good, just replace the screen protector...

Just to be clear...

That screen protector is a factory installed layer that is meant to be left in place.  It is not just a "protective film" to be removed when unpacking like the top and bottom and back of the phone.

It won't hurt anything to remove it but samsung suggests replacing it (if it is scratched or damaged) with another Samsung screen protector that has the cutout for the front camera and is compatible with the fingerprint reader...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a plastic protective cover on the screen. My cover had a scratch in it but when I took that off the screen was fine.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya...  if the glass is good, just replace the screen protector...

Just to be clear...

That screen protector is a factory installed layer that is meant to be left in place.  It is not just a "protective film" to be removed when unpacking like the top and bottom and back of the phone.

It won't hurt anything to remove it but samsung suggests replacing it (if it is scratched or damaged) with another Samsung screen protector that has the cutout for the front camera and is compatible with the fingerprint reader...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I literally have the same issue. My phone didn't come with the screen protector either.