cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Dedicated fingerprint

Does the S20 ultra have a dedicated fingerprint for secure folders like the s9 plus did anybody help me please please please

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Dedicated fingerprint

All the S20 phones have the Ultra Sonic Fingerprint sensor for securing your data.

Highlighted
Constellation

Dedicated fingerprint unlocks only the secure folder. The ultrasonic fingerprint sensor you are talking about unlocks the whole phone. I think the Dedicated fingerprint is missing in s20 which is too bad. Samsung must add it back. Please update the software.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same issue with you.. no dedicated fingerprints in secure folder s20 ultra

Highlighted
Astronaut

That reason is because of apple's recent growth of finger print and face recognition

Constellation

yes in my s20 ultra also have same issue.....please samsung add dedicated fingerprint for secure folder in s20 ultra series.

otherwise i stop to use samsung mobiles.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I to miss the dedicated finger for the secure folder. Most people would never guess to use a different finger for a different portion of the phone.

My old S9+ i could use my right thumb for my phone, the left thumb for secure folder. This was great while the phone was off I could just use what ever thumb to open the different option instead of having it unlock automatically