JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Device Care battery usage data unavailable

(Topic created: 01-01-2021 08:36 PM)
wtowers55
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Has anyone experienced this (if so has anyone solved this?)? My device care portion of my galaxy s20 options does not display anymore (it used to show the specific percentages of each app's battery usage). This appeared to have occurred overnight.  

This appears even though I have been using the battery all day.
0 Likes
6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20
wtowers55
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
thank you!
0 Likes
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

Mine was doing the same thing.  I found this fix and it works. 

Go to settings/apps and search for "Device Health Services". Force stop it, then hit Manage Storage at the bottom and clear all data.

Now go back to settings/apps, and use the little menu to the right of "Your apps" (down about 4 inches from the top screen edge directly across from where it says "your apps" on left side) to enable the "Show system apps" button. Search for "Samsung Device Health Manager". Force stop it, go to Storage, and clear data.

Reboot and give it a little while, you'll see your stats again.   Good luck!

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you.  -  Thanks!

wtowers55
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
thank you!
0 Likes
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
Hey, you're welcome. I hope it worked for you!
0 Likes
wtowers55
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
It did work! I set it as the solution. Just a heads up to people all the apps you placed in deep sleeping and sleeping apps will be erased so you may wanna record before you do this solution so you can replace them once everything is done.