cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Did anyone receive the $200 credit?

Did anyone receive the $200 credit promised wirh the purchase of the Samsung galaxy s20? I got the credit for the trade in of my s9, but my points for purcuasing the s20 ultra, and trade in is still saying scheduled.  I received my phone on March 3rd. Its passed the 15 days I was told it would take by Samsung. 

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Did anyone receive the $200 credit?

I did but and I purchased the Galaxy buds+ and that mess up everything.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes this is pretty common I think to Stahl out the time to return and not give you what it coming welcome to the club.

Apple products looking better all the time.

Highlighted
Asteroid

After posting this Samaung sent me the $200 credit. I purchased the galaxy active 2 & the galaxy buds.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hello @useryEAZCRgSm6 

they usually issue the credit sometime after your return period has expired. They don't want to give the credit to people who can then use the $200 to buy other things and then return the phone. So as long as you filled out the information for the $200 credit and it was processed, you will receive it. They usually send you an email with a code to use on samsung.com but just FYI, the code is a 1 time use so you have to use the full $200 in one purchase, you can't buy one thing for $50 and then have $150 left over...unless they have changed the process, but that's how it was when I got my S10+. So look out for the email, and check your junk folder to make sure it didn't go there.

Hope you receive it soon, and if you do not have galaxy buds already, I definitely recommend the Galaxy Buds+, they're awesome! Or the Watch Active 2, also great!

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Constellation

I just brought the note 10 + and got a $300 gift card from Xfinity mobile. Yeah for me

Highlighted
Constellation

yes got mine. got the buds and 2 cases. I had to put more money on it but I didn't care.

I got 150 cause I got the plus

Highlighted
Astronaut

No I did not receive the $200 credit for my Galaxy S 20 I have not a clue why so please send me an email to confirm it thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

I got my credit but now I can't use it to buy this tablet...SM-T307UZNAVZW, yet I can use it to buy any other tablet. What a waste.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

got $235 credit for pre-register and trade in for the s20+. you use the credit when you order the new phone in the samsung shop. i got the new fast charging power bank, and some blue buds+ and they are both awesome!