JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Difference in Shipping Options

(Topic created on: 3/3/20 4:34 PM)
Josh1984
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have some stuff coming standard shipping and expedited shipping from samsung. Anyone tell me the difference?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/shipping-delivery-store-pickup/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Blinker_Fluid
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Expedited is faster than standard shipping

0 Likes
Josh1984
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I understand that... is it overnight? Two days? Standard 3 to 5?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/shipping-delivery-store-pickup/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

The main differences between the S20, the S20+ and the S20 Ultra are the sizes, battery, 120hz refresh rates (capped at 1080P)  and camera sensors which are the main focus this year. 

The S20 has a 6.4" Display with a 4000mah battery and standard 12MP main camera sensor with a Ultra wide camera and a  64MP telephoto lense.. 

The S20+ has a 6.7" display with a 4500mah battery with a similar camera setup except there's an added depth sensor for 3D camera effects and various background effects. 

Now the S20 Ultra is where things get interesting since that's the new varient to the line that rocks a 6.9" display with a 5000mah battery with a 100MP camera with which gives you 100X zoom on images  with that same ultra wide camera with a 48MP telephoto lense. 

hope that helps. 

0 Likes