cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Disappointed in Color options

I have been a loyal Samsung cell phone customer. I have loved samsung phones since I can remember. I currently own the S10 plus 512gb in Ceramic White.

However I am disappointed to see that the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with 512 gb ONLY COMES IN BLACK! Not even in cosmic gray. Sales would boost if Samsung offered lighter more fun colors in their pricier, more elite models. I was going to buy the S20 Ultra with 512gb but wont buy it in plain black. Disappointed.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Disappointed in Color options

I mean how can Samsung limit such a nice phone to just ONE plain color?? Sorry to go on and on about this...but what a shame!

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm disappointed the S10 only comes in black right now. Can't seem to find out when the other colors will be in stock

Highlighted
Asteroid

You can always jazz it up with a nice snazzy phone cover. I have the S10+ 1TB and it only comes in 2 colors. I got the black variant. I wanted a nice blue like my older S9+, but then I thought, "I always put a case over it". My cases are see through and glitter rose gold. So it dresses up my phone nicely.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@rosi330 you're choosing not the buy the S20 Ultra 512GB soley due to the color of the phone? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

@VerbumVeritum thank you for replying. You probably don't understand my thinking but if I'm spending $1,399+ on a phone, I'd like to not be limited on features as well as options for colors. The S10+ not only gave me a couple color options but also had some great specs. Do t get me wring...love the Samsung phones...but sie to their lack of options on their nicest phone yet, I'm sticking with the phone I have.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@rosi330 

I think with every model there are always some users that are disappointed about color options. I don't know why Samsung do what they do, but these are the colors for the S20 line right now. You're kind of limiting yourself by choosing to skip a great phone only because of its color. Don't take it the wrong way, but are you seriously looking to use a $1500+ device with no case? If not then what difference does the color really make? Like someone else suggested, DBrand skins are very popular too. I used one with S9+, it was awesome. That's another great option? And finally, again, please don't take it the wrong way, but do you REALLY have to have the 512GB variant? Why? 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

I would recommend just buying a skin from DBrand. The are fairly cheap, apply really easily and sit flush with the phone and you'll barely notice it's there because it's so thin. I wouldn't miss out on the S20 Ultra just because of the color because I know there are more options to get around that. Whether it's a skin, a case, or if you really wanted to, there may be markets that sell custom backings to the S20 Ultra that you can have your local phone repair shop apply for you...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

ughh i have to retype my whole response now because the stupid app version DID NOT POST IT‼

➠ᏰᏰMG'z ᵀᴿᴵᴾ7ˢᴱᵀ √ᴱᴿᴵᶠᴵᴱᴰ⥄
Highlighted
Asteroid

I am so with you 1000%! I'm a huge Samsung fan/consumer. I've had almost every galaxy made. It drives me crazy every year Samsung does this! You spend $1400 on THE BEST PHONE out and you get to choose black and flat grey!!! I can see only 2 options for maybe there budget A series models but your top model should have 4 or 5 options. I have always wanted a red phone ever since apple started there product red. So Samsung make a beautiful Aurora red but it's only available in another country!!? Or they give you a color you like but not in all the models. Anyway I came here to vent and to hope enough of us consumers voices are heard. It cant be a money thing. I wouldn't mind even paying extra or having a color special ordered. I almost dint want to spend my money either because of this. What tops it off is they will release a beautiful color in a few months after I have spent 1400 on mine. I want so bad to hear someone from Samsung give me a reason behind this.