Original topic:

Display language is partially changed

(Topic created: 03-08-2022 12:15 PM)
userYsVyiprx52
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

dear friends,

I just bought my Galaxy S20+ 5G, and immediately I changed the default display language to Arabic

However, the selected language is not entirely applied across the system UI. So many parts of the system (not downloaded apps) are still in English or mostlyin English

Quick notification icons are partially English and Arabic. Settings app name is English and the menus inside are mixing. System built-in applications are suffering same issue !

I already tried factory resetting the device and update all apps through google and Samsung account, but neither did solve the problem

changed display language, but still many system texts are still Englishchanged display language, but still many system texts are still EnglishApps detected language change and adapted. But system Settings App still not aware !Apps detected language change and adapted. But system Settings App still not aware !Settings menu. mostly in English, with few in Arabic !Settings menu. mostly in English, with few in Arabic !quick settings buttons are mess XDquick settings buttons are mess XD

Anyone has any ideas ?

4 Replies
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

try downloading the language pack again??

0 Likes
userYsVyiprx52
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes, I did .. I also tried downloading other flavors of Arabic Language pack (Saudi, Egypt, Syria .. etc), but still not working ..

I would like to mention that this is US model device SM-G986U, so maybe that could be the source of the problem ? Arabic language is available in settings though

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
Arabic DOES work on the SM-X900 (Tab S8 Ultra Wi-Fi) in the Americas. The source of the problem is the CSC (XAR in the OXM Multi-CSC). To resolve this issue, Samsung will need to merge the OYN and OYM CSCs into the OXM CSC.

Wi-Fi only: XAR in OXM (Global CSC)
Cellular: XAA or any US-based carrier in OYM or OYN (USA CSCs for unlocked and carrier variants, respectively)Screenshot_20220524-144751_Settings.pngScreenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٥٢٤-١٤٤٨٣٢_Settings.pngScreenshot_20220524-145409_Settings.png
0 Likes
Bowiethegreat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
My camera will not open. Can anyone help me with n this?
0 Likes