Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Does the Dexcom G6 work on Samsung galaxy S20

userWQ2WWnLwmr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, I got the S20 Ultra my self and got it working with this neat website, 
it rebuilds the app to be compatible with any android device, and it also lets you customize some settings that probably annoy alot of people, like the calibration time. 
I rebuildt the app with this website to make it work with my S20 ultra, and set the calibration time from 2 hours to 5 minutes. It works well!

usergRGJ52v7Ow
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

So I tried this, and while it did install successfully, my S 20 was unable to detect my transmitter. Did you have any issues with that, and if so, how did you resolve them? Also, I must be missing something, but there didn't appear to be any "customization" options available that I could find beyond the standard install information.

0 Likes
userdMsV666hqk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

What does this do?

0 Likes
user4L0b5cKNWx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I had no idea you could do this. It's brilliant and works on my S20 Plus. Before I was having to use my teenager's old iPhone and it was a pain having to use two mobiles. And I've also put the Mysugr app on the S20+ as a bolus calculator. 

0 Likes
userIcKJQlZXpD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I found this thread looking for if/when/and how I could use my s20 with a Dexcom G5. This form looks promising, but it is just a a google doc. I have no idea where I am sending my information so I am a little suspicous. Could someone please tell me that the info I put in this form is not going to just resell my email address and other info to marketers or worse?

0 Likes
userHyEBAno5O5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I know it's been a hot minute since anyone's replied but I just wanted to say thank you! I got a new note 20 and obv Dex doesn't want to play with it so I thought I was going to have to use xdrip.  As much as I love it, my endo doesn't like anything but Clarity so I have to use the official app.  Thank you thank you thank you for saving my rear.

0 Likes
userUFeGHPBH9T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Granddaughter has a dexcom/iphone and her mom has old Galaxy 7 edge to keep tabs on daughter's diabetes.  Her mom needs a new phone (old battery shot) and wants a Note20 Ultra. I now own the Note20 Ultra myself, so I am trying to load whatever program her mom would need to see if it would work if she traded in her edge.  I followed the link from  

but it seems like the app that granddaughter would use, not her mom. What am I missing? I have entered the current transmitter code and the Dexcom code and now it wants me enter address of whomever I wish to share it with--I want it shared with me!  Is there another app that her mother should use? 
0 Likes
userUFeGHPBH9T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I called the Dexcom help number hoping to hear an expected date for adding the Note20 ultra to the compatibility list. CS lady didn't know, but said she would enter the request, saying the techs seem to decide which phones to work on next based upon these requests.

0 Likes
user2jOESXM4tp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

It worked well in the beginning but I just had to change my sensor and it keeps saying it is only good for one time use like I am trying to reuse my sensor. I am going to just delete the app and start over again but can you advise why this is happening so I can rectify it for my next sensor?

0 Likes
userbnovxLn8hW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Doesn't work with the S21+
0 Likes