Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Does the Dexcom G6 work on Samsung galaxy S20

user5lC7f5t68z
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

You can just use the reciever that comes with the G6, until Dexcom updates their software to become compatible with S20. It doubt it will be more than a few months....

0 Likes
user2jOESXM4tp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I have had my S20 since February and it still isn't compatible. I too am a fairly brittle Type 1 diabetic. While I purchased the receiver because I didn't have my original it is incredibly inconvenient to carry both devices around all of the time. I am very active and running and hiking with both devices is frustrating. I wish Dexcom would get their act together and update their system! 

userbEwD0fG9U7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

This is what I did on my note 20 and I posted it as a reply somewhere else in this forum.  It should work for your S20 as well.

There is a workaround for this.  I used it on my Note 20 5G.  

First deleate all your dexcom apps like Clarity. If you have sugarmate or nightwatch delete them as well.

Then follow this link to build your own Dexcom App.  I did this and it worked for me.   There is one option to shorten time for warmup to 10 minutes.  Id stay away from that as I have read it creates problems with the newer version of the transmitters.  Once you have built the app and installed it, you can log in to your dexcom account, install Clarity and it will work flawlessly.  

0 Likes
userq8sWIcWrCR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Someone please post an update if they get any new info about g6 app

0 Likes
userWQ2WWnLwmr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello, I got the S20 Ultra my self and got it working with this neat website, 
it rebuilds the app to be compatible with any android device, and it also lets you customize some settings that probably annoy alot of people, like the calibration time. 
I rebuildt the app with this website to make it work with my S20 ultra, and set the calibration time from 2 hours to 5 minutes. It works well!

userq5qqcMHpba
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for the link provided. It was a life saver. Worked like a dream.

0 Likes
Members_LvyIsjc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

What is the link? It's not here

0 Likes
usermId98PRl8y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Not yet, Dexcom needs to update their software to make it compatible with the S20.  I have to use my receiver in the meantime, went from a S9 where it worked great to the S20 where it will install the app but it will not work.  Hopefully sooner than later Dexcom.......

0 Likes
Samsung_2HjZCKW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

A big NO, I had same question to ask

@userm2ORN6txxN wrote:

Does the Dexcom G6 work on Samsung galaxy S20

Dexcom and they suggested me to check the compatibility before buying a new phone. 

0 Likes
Zanthala
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi, I got this phone about two weeks ago and was told the research and development team is working on it so fingers crossed it will work soon.
0 Likes