Original topic:

Drop calls on my Samsung Galaxy s20

(Topic created: 07-10-2021 11:51 AM)
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
S20+ connection issues I have contact AT&t now for 3 months and they told me the AT&t towers in my area are 3G and if not connected to my phone good this is why I have dropped calls I have contact higher up at customer service all they did was able to replace my SIM card they told me the towers has been 15 years in my area if anyone else having drop call
0 Likes
7 Replies
sawag201992
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm still having drop calls on AT&t does anyone else are having this problem I went to Samsung today and they fixed everything on my phone and I still have the same issue what's going on why am I still having dropped calls
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
The issue is with AT&T, not Samsung. Contact your carrier and see the possibility of AT&T micro cell to see if this can assist your issue or plans yo upgrade their towers
0 Likes
PattyMc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I receive MMS messages that I cannot download constantly. Why would this be happening? I have texting set up to receive MMS messages. Also I received fictitious MMS messages that are sent from my contacts. They are fictitious because my contacts are not actually the ones sending the MMS messages.
0 Likes
bluefire
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
The fictitious can be caused by a 3rd party app. If you can start on safe mode to make sure it's an app and not the device
0 Likes
PattyMc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Exactly what is a drop call?
0 Likes
Jakestar43
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
A call the disconnects mid dial or during a phone call
0 Likes
NotNerdyNed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Sounds like you may need to change carriers.
0 Likes