cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Error Message. Samsung s20+ 5G. set date and time. your network doesn't provide date and time inform

Nov. 24, 2020

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Unlocked

Model Number: SM-G9860

Software current version: G9860ZHU2BTJA / G9860OZS2BTJA / G9860ZCU2BTK1
Security patch level: October 01, 2020Software current version: G9860ZHU2BTJA / G9860OZS2BTJA / G9860ZCU2BTK1

Security patch level: October 01, 2020

I have been recently getting the following popup error message every time I either re-boot or power up [turn phone on]:

"Set date and time. Samsung s20+ 5G. set date and time. your network doesn't provide date and time information. you can set the date and time manually in settings".

I have done a "reset network settings" under "Reset" but to no avail.

I have tried both times. one; when connected to my Verizon FIOS router at home and two; when I'm connected to Tracfone service.

I have not been able to find a resolution.

Under the Date and time settings, I have confirmed the date and time is correct in addition to the time zone as well so apparently my network is connected from what I can surmize.

When I cancel the error message and go the the :"Automatic date and time" the following is observed.

The slider switch is enabled [blue and to the right]. 

Can someone in the community help me please?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Error Message. Samsung s20+ 5G. set date and time. your network doesn't provide date and time...

Hello,

I recommend reaching out to your current service provider for further assistance regarding your concerns.

Asteroid

Re: Error Message. Samsung s20+ 5G. set date and time. your network doesn't provide date and time...

Thank you.

Re: Error Message. Samsung s20+ 5G. set date and time. your network doesn't provide date and time in

is this the us version device??

Asteroid

Re: Error Message. Samsung s20+ 5G. set date and time. your network doesn't provide date and time in

This is the US version.

Thank you.

if still not resolved, try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report