JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ever since software update last week it's no longer recording my workout

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 5:36 PM)
userKO7bTNWev7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have used Samsung Health app with my phone in my pocket on my new phone as well as my phone before this one. Ever since software update last week it's no longer recording my workout. I have target set for 1 hr. and do at least that but when I check results after it only recorded 0:17 seconds today and 3:17 yesterday. I never had this problem until the latest software update. Any idea why?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

You can try clearing the cache on the Samsung Health app to see if that helps.

Navigate to your settings > apps > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner > select "Show System Apps" > find and click on Samsung Health > storage > clear cache.

If you still experience the same symptoms after doing this, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

You can try clearing the cache on the Samsung Health app to see if that helps.

Navigate to your settings > apps > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner > select "Show System Apps" > find and click on Samsung Health > storage > clear cache.

If you still experience the same symptoms after doing this, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes