Original topic:

Exchange my blue phone got a gray.

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 11:04 PM)
Options
Galaxy S20
Ok so it's my bad luck and last set of samsung galaxy phone to payoff  after contract on phone are complete. I brought a new phone august 2020 and then march 13th my s20plus crash in the middle of download Samsung or T-Mobile support couldn't correct the problem was um fixable so T-mobile off a warranty and for the love of god I was shock to get a gray ugly phone paying on. How I have a blue find the store to buy my blue and now I have gray I spoke to the heads quarter and all it really take is someone in warehouse to finally pick a Blu phone to send back to me I hate this gray and wasn't prepared for a phone changed and now they can't sende back a blue phone that I supposed to be playing for your software crashy phone 2 weeks after getting it
 Really unhappy about it and I'm 8yrs with the fed up.O just wanty original Blue phone color back. Gray is not blue why am I paying for something I didn't give a choice or option about and I have to love with it. Different brand and phone service after I completed plan payment. Cause I have To get me a blue phone :mobile_phone:. Seem to more problem that all other before so I'm done.

0 Likes
3 Replies
ChaosSaber
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
They send whatever color they have, probably no blue ones, these are refurbished phones
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm just upset that I'm paying for what I don't like.And wasn't told this would happen.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
Ok I'm back to been happy they send me a blue phone yesterday :blue_heart:.
0 Likes