cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Expand memory

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I recently bought the Samsung S20 and I can't extend my phones memory.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Expand memory

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhNBtbWle2q Okay Verizon version of S20 5G base model does not have SD card slot this is due to 5G mmWave placement in the phone. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please elaborate on the symptoms you are experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi, I bought my S20 5g at my phone provider conssesionaire and I was told that I cound expand my phones storage or memory with a Sim card. So I bought a 32gb and when I was going to place it in the Sim card slot. The phone only brought 1 slot not 2 slots.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. Just that I just punched in at work. I can send you the model number during the day.
My apologies,
Thank you
Annie

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhNBtbWle2q Okay Verizon version of S20 5G base model does not have SD card slot this is due to 5G mmWave placement in the phone. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks. Wish I knew that detail. I could've weighed my options. I do appreciate your feedback.