cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Farsi keyboard problems

I just updated form s9 to s20 and there are some problem with Farsi(persian) keyboard in my new Samsung s20 phone:

1-
It writes letter "ى" separate from the other letters in all words when it comes in the middle of the word. Like: "بىا" or "کجاىى"
The "ى" letter in this example shouldn't be separate. The correct writing for this is "بیا " and "کجایی "

2- the question mark: Farsi is a right to left language and the question marke in Farsi keyboard is not in the right direction.
Current- (that is wrong) exampel:
چرا?
Right ( should be corrected):
چرا؟
There might be other small problem too. These are the one I noticed wile I've been using the phone for a few days. It's a lovely phone and I hope Samsung support team fix the problem very soon. THANK YOU!

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Farsi keyboard problems

Same problem here bro.

@userRJLGHQk2L5 wrote:

I just updated form s9 to s20 and there are some problem with Farsi(persian) keyboard in my new Samsung s20 phone:

1-
It writes letter "ى" separate from the other letters in all words when it comes in the middle of the word. Like: "بىا" or "کجاىى"
The "ى" letter in this example shouldn't be separate. The correct writing for this is "بیا " and "کجایی "

2- the question mark: Farsi is a right to left language and the question marke in Farsi keyboard is not in the right direction.
چرا?
چرا؟
There might be other small problem too. These are the one I noticed wile I've been using the phone for a few days. It's a lovely phone and I hope Samsung support team fix the problem very soon. THANK YOU!

Highlighted
Asteroid

same problem here !

@userRJLGHQk2L5 wrote:

1-

چرا?
چرا؟

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hey Samusng !!! We want an Answer !

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

hi

this maybe an issue with the layout form the language of the phone

SETTINGS>>General management>> Language and input>> language

make sure the language is selected based on your preference

Next, go bak to language and input

look for "on-screen keyboard"

tap on Samsung keyboard

look for " smart Typing"

make sure

predective text is turn "OFF"

auto spell check = OFF

auto spacing = off

auto panctuate = off

if all fails then try to download a 3rd party app for keyboard as this maybe issue with the embeded app for keyboard and may need to be updated.

please update this so MODS will be able to see and report this or you can send a feedback to the place of origin of the samsung.com page where the phone originates

Highlighted
Asteroid

hi

I have check it all already but the problem still there .

I got the SwiftKey Keyboard . and everything is ok . 

but I want Samsung Keyboard !

on my S10+ everything is fine .

Highlighted
Constellation

I also have the same problem on my s20 plus. please fix the issue asap as i dont w to use third party keyboards

Highlighted
Constellation

Nope. I can confirm that the problem started last week. My phone was working fine before that. It appears all Persian keyboards were affected but Samsung didn't seem to care...

Highlighted
Constellation

same issue here

@userRJLGHQk2L5 wrote:

1-

چرا?
چرا؟

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same problem on my new S20+, but everything's fine when I type on my old S7. Noticeably, the issue is not present for the Arabic language which has similar letters.