cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Feature Request for Android 11

Hey Samsung you guys should really implement a feature similar to the ios 14 update. Please let us have custom control over our app icon image and our picture widget size/shape. Thanks for listening.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Feature Request for Android 11

I agree completely samsung SHOULD have a update like this, I'm loving the lay out the ios14 and all the aesthetically pleasing ideas of a more customized home screen

Highlighted
Constellation

I completely agree I love the new IOS update but rather have Samsung for sure.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Jisoo All those can be done by changing themes. Android widgets have always been able to change size since forever. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

@RedDragon that may be true but the ios 14 update allows iPhone users to completely customize what we call the theme, we can pick a theme but with the ios 14 update they can basically fully customize chosong pictures for their apps creating their own custom theme which isn't something we can do yet with Android, ios 14 took all the great things we love about andriod and then took.it a step further i would love to see an update like this with Android in the future 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userWgnfsAj7Fb Are you first time android user? 

Customized theme on android should be enough to change how your phone wanted to look. iPhone is just exact same screen to all users there is no personalization. 

Highlighted
Constellation

How do i change them then?