JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Firmware for Samsung Pay

(Topic created: 10-25-2020 05:45 AM)
SugahBear
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Idk why but firmware for my phone isn't installed? Took it to a fixer upper establishment  and they told me that when they had performed a samsung reset , my phone denied it.  This phone was bought thru AT&T less than a month ago. Now I've previously  have been hacked from my coworkers but cannot prove it.. I also do not have any other issues with my phone at home.. My phone acts very funny at my job only . Alot of data has been used,  I get locked out of my social media accounts. Please help me , I am asking for assistance. This is really bothering me ! I've noticed that I have windows to cover my screen when I am signing into fb, the page would load and then say that I've attempted  to login too many times..is this possible for multiple  people to hack it at one time?? Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏 stay safe and blessed to all!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SugahBear
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
undate... SAMSUNG IS AMAZING !! They had repaired and sent my phone back to me in UNDER a week! Working amazing .. Thank you and Thank you for your AMAZING LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ! A very happy camper here!

View solution in context

4 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
I would delete all of your personal information immediately. Especially any tied to your banking account. sounds to me your coworkers have all of your account information. Also sounds like they are using a popup window in Hope's of you entering your personal info so as you enter it it is being keylogged for future use by them. I would also take it to someone more experienced with this area for later proof and documentation in case of a lawsuit with employer/employees. Best of Luck to you.
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Sounds like they activated your work profile on your fone. You buy fone or company? That's why it acts funny at work on work wifi/gps location/data link/bluetooth/etc
SugahBear
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
no bought thru att&t ill look further into this..bc i don't have. work profile ...unless done while I was away from desk and phone on charge.. idk
0 Likes
Solution
SugahBear
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
undate... SAMSUNG IS AMAZING !! They had repaired and sent my phone back to me in UNDER a week! Working amazing .. Thank you and Thank you for your AMAZING LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT ! A very happy camper here!

View solution in context