Original topic:

Foregrpund sync completely disabled for no reason

(Topic created: 10-02-2021 10:48 AM)
HighMizai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My foreground-sync about an hour ago before this post has stopped working completely. I can enable it but when I close the settings it then defaults to off. Before today I have been having intermittent issues with it, but I was able to turn it back on and continue as normal. But today is different. It's off, nothing has been changed settings wise.. no permissions were given for new apps.. nothing.. if someone can explain this.. that would be great.

0 Likes
4 Replies
HighMizai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Update: Still not working. I may have to factory reset to completely fix it as I have no clue what to do. I didnt install any applications or change any routines, it simply shut off during a text message and stayed off.

0 Likes
Holmessr86
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
Are you talking about your backup?
0 Likes
HighMizai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

The foreground-sync associated with read receipts, delivery of text messages, etc. when your using the messages app, it is the reason why your messages are BLUE, and not GRAY, and it says "Delivered" beside it, -or- READ

0 Likes
Jamccoy84
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm having the same problem. It constantly disables itself and then I miss getting alerts for follow up texts from someone I'm chatting with.
0 Likes