cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Fortnite crashing after login screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got my new S20 plus. I have installed via the Epic Games app. When I sign in to my account it goes to a page saying "Redirecting" and then crashing.

I've  tried the usual steps (clear cache, reinstall,  wipe cache partition) but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Fortnite crashing after login screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Everyone,

I have updated the Epic Games app today and Fortnite now works perfectly, hopefully that works for you all.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @userOpthffRlLG 

unfortunately, since this is a third party application we cannot help you until they update their application.

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Joellem ,

I have been in contact with Epic Games who said there is no problem with the app and must be the device, this is why I posted here

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userOpthffRlLG  have you tried resetting the settings of your device?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I've tried that. Gone as far as resetting to factory settings too but it doesn't seem to make a difference

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Just got the s20 plus and it crashes constantly whenever I try to login. Haven't been able to play since I got the phone Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you had any luck yet?  Me and the wife are in the same boat.  It works on my daughters s9.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No updates as of yet but I'm still in contact with Epic Games so if they find a solution I'll let you know

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have s20+ and im having the same issue it wasn't like that until monday 31/3 its a problem from epic games because of an update they droped

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for this info, I will put it on the ticket with Epic Games to see if they are aware of this specific issue relating to that update.