cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Free Overnight Delivery claims

According to the samsung support FAQ's: "To empower our community to work and learn from home, we’re upgrading all mobile phone, wearable, IoT devices, computer, tablet and Buds + orders to free overnight shipping." 

here is a link to the page:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/order-faqs/#IMPORTANT_UPDATES_TO_OUR_POLICIES

In my case, my s20 Ultra order was not upgraded as stated above. This seems to be pretty fraudulent behavior by Samsung to claim certain new customer benefits like this and then not actually providing them. When I contacted customer service about this I was told that it wasn't available for my order and no specific explanation was provided. 

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Free Overnight Delivery claims

Hey @userR6q6Z3jvlo 

How did it ship? Usually, an overnight, or 2-day shipping refers to shipping only, not the order processing time. I see most models listed online right now have a "ships by" date of few days away from now... This order fulfillment time is likely not a part of the "overnight" delivery promise. Also, that's from the US site (just in case, as we get a lot of posts from all over the world here).

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1