Received a new S20+ today that I ordered for someone. Ran through the whole setup / installation thing.
Now, whenever I try switching to the front camera, it freezes, I get a black screen. If I go into the App and clear the cache, it allows use of the rear cameras again. But the second I try switching to the front camera, same thing!
Any solutions before I get really wound up?!
You can also try wiping the system cache partition to see if that will help any.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Also, make sure the device is up to date with the latest software. Sometimes when setting up a brand new device, the software still needs to be updated.