Original topic:

GBoard Voice to Text

(Topic created: 07-06-2021 09:53 AM)
userjjJrAoi7lT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have a S20+ and my voice to text (in text messages) keeps stopping after the first word.  Example, if I say "where is the door" it will type WWhere and then stop.  It's always the first word, with the first letter twice.  There have been several updates lately and I had to go through and redo my settings after the last one that messed up the Samsung text using Gboard issues, but I still have this problem.  I thought a recent update would have fixed this, but it didn't.

Does anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
3 Replies
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Sometimes mine does that what I did was went into general management then text to speach
Then touch preferred engine and I change that to Google
I also use the Google keyboard and I hit the microphone button top right to speak and it works great I also went into languages and set it to English American and if you did an update I would go in and clear the cache on the Google keyboard
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
You can also bring up the keyboard and hit the keyboard symbol in the lower right and touch Google voice typing see if that works
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

have you tried to clear cache and data for Gboard? or uninstall and reinstall Gboard? it seems to work fine on mine

0 Likes