cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy S20+ 5G battery draining fast

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 1 month ago i have bought my samsung galaxy s20 plus 5g bts edition through amazon ksa and now after 1 month of usage its battery isn't much smoother as compared to last year S10 plus model however its battery is fairly enough larger than s10 plus of 4500 mah. I am using it on adaptive power usage and not using 5g or any other heavy battery draining app. Kindly help me with it?

Is the battery by default faulty or i should do something at my part to avoid its quick battery drainage

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Galaxy

Re: Galaxy S20+ 5G battery draining fast

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I use 5g daily. it doesn't use as much battery as you think. its the same as 4g to be quite honest, just faster. nobody can tell to what tweaks are best for your phone. my suggestion would be to get on YouTube and watch a video for battery tips and tricks for your phone. my bf does this with every phone we get, and it genuinely helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
U need to do optimization...Do a few battery tweek settings..
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I use 5g daily. it doesn't use as much battery as you think. its the same as 4g to be quite honest, just faster. nobody can tell to what tweaks are best for your phone. my suggestion would be to get on YouTube and watch a video for battery tips and tricks for your phone. my bf does this with every phone we get, and it genuinely helps.

View solution in original post