JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S20 FedEx delivery lost

(Topic created on: 3/27/20 5:01 PM)
user5wF1WazAr0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I ordered S20 this Monday and got a notification it was delivered Wednesday, but it was not.

It's almost impossible for me to miss the door knock since I am working at home due to the COVID-19.

FedEx claimed that the driver did deliver the item and even got a signature, which was not mine obviously. They said they are gonna look into it, but in my experience, they wouldn't.

I noticed that it seems almost impossible to make a claim to Samsung for the missing delivery. There are few not-helping chatbots that keep saying to check with FedEx. I called every possible number they provide but it was answered by recorded messages and not helping at all.

I am here to ask Samsung and people that might have a similar problem with me to help me to find my deserved product. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cobra_Khai
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Sorry to hear about your s20 delivery. Have you attempted to contact 1-855-SAM-USA1 regarding your order? They're open 7 days a week 9 AM - 9 PM ET . I have ordered many items from Samsung and their customer service is outstanding, they should be able to help you out, good luck!

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Cobra_Khai
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Sorry to hear about your s20 delivery. Have you attempted to contact 1-855-SAM-USA1 regarding your order? They're open 7 days a week 9 AM - 9 PM ET . I have ordered many items from Samsung and their customer service is outstanding, they should be able to help you out, good luck!

View solution in context

0 Likes
userStkde22pcp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My dad is having the same problem. We don’t know what to do all that money down the drain we might take legal action. 

0 Likes