cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy S20 FedEx delivery lost

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered S20 this Monday and got a notification it was delivered Wednesday, but it was not.

It's almost impossible for me to miss the door knock since I am working at home due to the COVID-19.

FedEx claimed that the driver did deliver the item and even got a signature, which was not mine obviously. They said they are gonna look into it, but in my experience, they wouldn't.

I noticed that it seems almost impossible to make a claim to Samsung for the missing delivery. There are few not-helping chatbots that keep saying to check with FedEx. I called every possible number they provide but it was answered by recorded messages and not helping at all.

I am here to ask Samsung and people that might have a similar problem with me to help me to find my deserved product. 

Thanks, 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S20 FedEx delivery lost

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear about your s20 delivery. Have you attempted to contact 1-855-SAM-USA1 regarding your order? They're open 7 days a week 9 AM - 9 PM ET . I have ordered many items from Samsung and their customer service is outstanding, they should be able to help you out, good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S20 FedEx delivery lost

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear about your s20 delivery. Have you attempted to contact 1-855-SAM-USA1 regarding your order? They're open 7 days a week 9 AM - 9 PM ET . I have ordered many items from Samsung and their customer service is outstanding, they should be able to help you out, good luck!

View solution in original post