cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy S20 USB C port not working properly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this is kind of hard to explain in just the subject but my USB port is acting up. When I connect a charger that would have normally charged the phone from 30% to 100% in 25 minutes its now taking 2 hours to charge fully. When I connect the earphones that came with the device it doesn't even recognize the device and continues to play audio from the phone's speakers. When I try to connect other input devices the phone doesn't recognize that anything has been connected. Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated. This phone was way too expensive for it to start acting up after just 3 months 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S20 USB C port not working properly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair on your device. Can I please have the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair on your device. Can I please have the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, i believe it started after some software upgrade.

Someone post a fix to this soon.

Thank you,