I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra G988B
while using the phone my screen sometimes glitch.
while I'm playing a game or watching a video it will glitch and pause the video or the game.
when the glitch happens you see the navigation bar turns white as well as a white bar at the top.
I've attached link to the video of what's happening
SAmsung Galaxy S20 Ultra G988B
My screen flickers too when scrolling trough Google search, but i noticed this came with the latest update, so i guess it's a software bug. I hope they will fix this soon, like the compass bug (random vibration).
Have you been able to test your device while in safe mode to see if your symptoms persist? You can do this by following these steps.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Bixby / Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
- When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Bixby / Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.