cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Galaxy S20 Ultra camera yellow filter

Hello,

I purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra last week. I was trying out the camera, both selfie mode/front camera and rear camera. Front camera is making my skin look very yellow and rear camera is making the whole room have a yellow filter. Please help fix this issue.

@SamsungAdam 

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S20 Ultra camera yellow filter

Go to the filters that may be the issue

Highlighted

This yellow filter happens at Original Filter. And not only in the camera app but also I tried taking pictures through Instagram and my skin is even more yellow there. Default settings shouldn't have yellow filters. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

I would hard reset the phone I have a note 10+ but hold down the volume up button and the power off once the phone shuts off dont keep holding the buttons it should hard reset tell me if that works

Highlighted
Astronaut

It also may be beauty mode you can turn that off and see if the fixes the issue to if that dosent i can give you some other things to check

Highlighted

I turned off Beauty mode and still the same. Within the camera app, my skin is still a bit yellow especially my nose but when I open Instagram camera, my whole skin is yellow. And camera was okay earlier today but then I updated the software 2 hours ago and that seemed to mess up my camera. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Alot of people are having issues with the new software I think we all have to wait for a new update they said they would release one to fix all this my phone was not affected if that doesn't work you need to send it back to samsung to be repaired or go to your nearest samsung store

Highlighted

Ugh. I wish there was a quicker fix. I love Android but I'm honestly upset that I didn't buy iPhone instead. Camera was the main reason why I purchased S20 Ultra.1

Highlighted
Constellation

I also experience this with my s20 ultra, front camera makes the skin yellowish and it looks unnatural. The same photo i took with my note 8 is just fine. Software is already up to date. What happened samsung?

Highlighted

samsung's camera has warnmer tone than iphone. its not about software issue or bug.