cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy S20 Ultra rear facing camera crack. Known issue and Samsung is refusing to admit it

Here to add to the several other posts about the rear camera spontaneously cracking/breaking on the Galaxy S20. Like many in this community forum, I simply put the phone in my pocket and when I took it out, it was cracked. I only had the phone for a few weeks.

I've been working hard on trying to get Samsung to admit that this is a manufacturer defect. I never experienced a camera crack just from being in my pocket. At first, I took it as a loss thinking there was nothing I could do about it but after some research I saw how many others had the same thing happen to them. The are even articles throughout the internet mentioning how this has been a popular complaint. I would share the links here but my original post was taken down for doing that.

After speaking with a Samsung Customer Support rep (supposedly a manager) he told me people in the forum say things just to try to get out of paying for cracking their screens. In other words, calling me and others liars. 

All I ask is for Samsung to pay for the repair since it was at no fault of my own. Please continue to share your experience until Samsung acknowledges this.