cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy S20 is a great phone!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've gotten a new Galaxy S20 phone, there really nice although after two minutes of using it, it got hot. Really nice though!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy S20 is a great phone!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I am really sorry to hear that your Galaxy S20  is experiencing some heat issues. All phones in use to tend to warm up due to the user usage input. The more input the higher the power used which creates that heat. No worries though, you can go to settings and optimize your battery. Click Optimize my battery in your settings. This will help aide you in your phone's heating issue as to how it is being utilized. I hope this helps if you need further detail please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing Samsung and just know we will work our best to provide you the best solutions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I'm sorry to hear that, but if I may ask were you doing a data transfer if so that can cause it to get a little hot as it is trying to transfer multiple files, but I hope this helps and I'm glad you like the product!

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I am really sorry to hear that your Galaxy S20  is experiencing some heat issues. All phones in use to tend to warm up due to the user usage input. The more input the higher the power used which creates that heat. No worries though, you can go to settings and optimize your battery. Click Optimize my battery in your settings. This will help aide you in your phone's heating issue as to how it is being utilized. I hope this helps if you need further detail please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing Samsung and just know we will work our best to provide you the best solutions.

View solution in original post