Original topic:

Galaxy S20+ network emergency calls only

(Topic created on: 5/18/21 5:46 AM)
userxzo0WtsQZI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello Members

So I bought my Galaxy S20+(SM-G985F) On ebay.  It arrived with Android 10 but rooted, I wasn't able to get auto firmware update and bank apps won't work, Then I flashed it with android 11 CSC:DBT via Odin because it has CSC code WWA/WWA which I can't locate anywhere on the web.  Everything was successful except my cellular network is not being registered. There is signal bars and provider info but shows emergency calls only. I have no idea why the phone was rooted at first. It is Impossible to search for operator manually, it stays automatic and gives error searching for network if you try switching off automatic network operator scan. I attached some screen shots. I tried all network error troubleshooting on Google and YouTube already.

Thanks a lot.

Screenshot_20210518-114101_Call settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-115228_Phone Check and Test.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-115336_Phone Check and Test.jpg

2 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

just an assumption, but the phone being a rooted version 'might' cause some of the issue settings-wise as updates keep rolling out.

You could try talking to Samsung using their SamsungMembers app... see if they can help get your device as it should be.

0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
Try samfw all firmware are available there... Also make sure Imei it's not blacklisted
0 Likes