Original topic:

Galaxy S20 overheating issues

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 09:10 AM)
userQstB1NCRBC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

"Couldn't sync because your phone was too hot. You can sync when it cools down".

I've been getting this message every time i try to force sync my phone pictures with my OneDrive account. The last time it successfully synced was on August 28 so that's probably when this issue started. I receive similar messages when I try to access the camera AR zone or try using my phone apps on my Windows PC. I don't think the phone is really overheating because I don't feel any excessive warmth while using the device. All my apps are up to date, and I have installed all available security and stability updates since this problem started occurring, but the issue persists.

I have a Galaxy s20 SM-G980F and I would appreciate if anyone can assist me in this matter.

1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes