cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy S20 ultra multiple problems

I've had my S20 ultra for a few months and man has it been a problem phone. First, text messages often never send and sometimes I recieve a slew of text messages all at once. My camera seems to always be out of focus and takes awful photos inside. It's overall a slow working phone for some reason although it's supposed to be such an amazing display. Now, a new problem has surfaced where it plays some audio everytime I power it on. For example, this morning it was playing audio of a White House press conference lol. And I had not searched for that the previous night. Not really sure what I can do but I think I have just recieved a defective phone. I had it reprogramed by a licensed Samsung repair shop about a month after I bought it and I've just decided to deal with it since then. However, we spend so much money on these phones there's no excuse for dealing with a phone that doesn't function properly. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Galaxy S20 ultra multiple problems

Reprogrammed? In what way?

Sounds like the repair shop messed it up, probabaly best to take it back to them, have you tried a factory reset?

Highlighted

Well, the first problem has to be your carrier. The second problem is a very well known problem that can't be fixed unless it's hardware, which is why the Note20 Ultra (my phone) was built with a lazer autofocus device on it. I'm not too certain about the new problem, but I can only assume that, 1. you have an app you downloaded that does this, or 2. You somehow search stuff in your sleep. Lol

Either way, I don't think it's the phone, although I have never liked the S20 series.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

this is perfect. you reminded me of something of the things I missed with my S20 Ultra but you hit it right on the head. I have been having problems since day one and one had some months. shoot really maybe only two.