cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds plus left bud not connecting and charging!

I did everything I could possibly find online to try and fix it and its not working!
I got the buds through the promotion of getting the s20 plus early so buds were free and they worked but I litterly used it 5 times and put them away since I never found the reason to use them since I'm always home so I had them put away for mabey 3 months and I got into gaming recently so I got out the buds and saw that left one wasent charged and disconnected while my right one is charged and connected. They are basically brand spanking new they have no scratches no ware , no broken pieces , hasent been near water , nothing ! So thats when I Googled n tried tapping the buds, disconnecting and reconnecting , Uninstall and reinstall but nothing worked, im still mad that my s20 plus itself stoped charging from the port as well when I took care of it like a newborn idk whats up w.my samsung products im so mad. If anyone has any solutions regarding the buds please comment Smiley Sad I gave up on the phone and just bought a wireless charged even tho it takes forever to charge...I'm such a big samsung fan so for the items to let me down really gets me sad Smiley Sad 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy buds plus left bud not connecting and charging!

Your phone is still under warranty;  tell Samsung you want it fixed;  in the states I believe they'll send you to some company... youbreak - I fix, or something like that.   There's no way you should put up with your charging port not working...

If you're beyond the warranty period on your buds (might be 6 months?) I'm not sure what to tell you to do about that... I do know Samsung will sell a single bud which is better than buying a whole set.  But since yours were free, I'm sure you're not crazy about buying a earbud... Good luck.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds plus left bud not connecting and charging!

Hello!

Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to the Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would also recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Let me know if this helps!