cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy buds+ reading text messages aloud, display music on AOD, auto plays when connected

My notifications are off in wearable app and my Galaxy earbuds are reading my text. This is really annoying 😑

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds+ reading text messages aloud, display music on AOD, auto plays when connected

Hi @Anthony4671, Im sorry to hear that experience. What i reccomend to do is turn off "Screen off notifications" by navigating to > Settings >Accessibility > Screen Reader > Settings >Verbosity

Make sure "Screen off notification" is off.

I hope this will solve the problem. Goodluck!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds+ reading text messages aloud, display music on AOD, auto plays when connected

Thank you

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @Anthony4671, Im sorry to hear that experience. What i reccomend to do is turn off "Screen off notifications" by navigating to > Settings >Accessibility > Screen Reader > Settings >Verbosity

Make sure "Screen off notification" is off.

I hope this will solve the problem. Goodluck!

@ANDR0IDL0VER  is also me. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Sorry but that is off also

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Everything was working fine until the last update. Now I can't stop the music from displaying on the always display and now when I put my earbuds in it start playing automatically.smh

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. Whenever I pull my Bud+ out of their case they play music and it does not stop when I and on a Zoom video call. 

Please help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does this happen with other apps or just Zoom? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes it happens with other apps Zoom was just an example

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I've included some screenshots below. Try going into the Wearables app, to the Read Notifications Aloud setting. Select Manage Notifications. Turn off the sliders next to the apps that are causing the issue.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.