Original topic:

Galaxy s20 fe is trash

(Topic created on: 1/1/21 2:34 PM)
LisaKayleigh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I wish I switched to iPhone instead.

This is close to the worst phone I've owned. Most of what I use my phone for is picture (a lot of selfies) and uploading images to Facebook or Instagram. I had a S10e before this and how is an older phone SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS PIECE OF JUNK. 

To start, the front facing camera is TERRIBLE. It is over contrasted, washes out any color in the picture, and makes you look like a ghost. It's like they took a 2020 phone and said "Hey, what if we made the selfie camera like It's 2010." It is unacceptable for a phone this new.

Moreover, it doesn't show all of my images and videos when I go to post through Facebook or Instagram. It is missing over half and they are all jumbled in random order.

Most of what a large portion of people do, especially young people, with their phones utilities these two things. So Samsung better fix it and do it fast.

I'm googling the return policy to see if I can get rid of this piece of trash and go back to iPhone for the first time since 2015.

I don't care if the screen is crisp and at 120Hz if I can't use my f***ing camera. Unimpressed and can't wait to never buy a Samsung phone again. 
5 Replies
Domers88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
High expectations for a low end device. Seems like an example of getting what you pay for. A cheap Mercedes isn't as nice as an expensive one.
0 Likes
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
I thought the S20 FE was $699? how is that low end?:face_with_tears_of_joy:
Options
Galaxy S20
A better analogy than price? Buying a sports car than saying it's trash because it gets stuck out on the trail. Should have bought an SUV. I don't do many selfies and I like my 120hz display, so I like my phone. But there I go again, an old person who wastes their time research the product before I buy.... Silly me.
Briand5th
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
um... the 20 takes the WORST photos of any phone I've owned. it's by far the most expensive, and of course the newest.
Massive editing just to get a reasonable color balance. no excuse for that. none
user2MVT4f2meA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
the front facing camera is GROSS! I can only get decent pics if I use the flash!! who tf wants to use a flash during the day. give me back my s10