Original topic:

Galaxy s20+ pink vertical line on screen

(Topic created: 07-04-2022 03:28 AM)
userjIuzvBfwgI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi guys, I don't know how to copy to some official samsung account on here  but the issue is on the screen of my s20 plus, the screen have a pink vertical line that suddenly appears a few days after the one ui 4.1 update, i have read in some india :india: forums (im from Mexico), there are a several number of samsung s20 owners with this issue, do you know something about this topic?

Thank you in advance

4 Replies
userjHgrKYUyl6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi. I got the exact same issue. Please take your phone to the service center and tell them the issue. Please do not accept any estimate and get the job sheet. Raise a concern with Samsung CEO mail with that job sheet. I am also awaiting the response for my request, which is pending in service center. But some people got their phone repaired free of cost. This is getting more and more common everyday. Hope Samsung does something in this regard soon. 

0 Likes
usergRjltOg8RA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have similar issue with my S20+ (out of warranty: 1yr 4months old). I have escalated this issue and waiting for answers from Sumsung. Looks like this issue is widespread in S20 models.

when I searched in other forums vertical green/pink lines are appearing after using the phones for 14-18months.

With my initial investigation this could happen only with substandard / faulty displays being used in production line (at least on a specific batch).

Try to escalate this issue with samsung / customer care. if needed we need to run a campaign so that this company acknowledges this issue and replaces faulty displays. 

I didn't face this issue with other cheep Android phones.

0 Likes
user6UbcR64F31
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Iam also facing with this same problem.can any solve my problem 

0 Likes
userlqC7jaYrzA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I am also facing same issue with my samsung s20+ mobile phone. Phone warranty is over, after that it appeared pink line slowly started more lines appeared. Visited samsung care they have asked to replace the screen which will cost Rupees 16000. this is huge amount.

0 Likes