Hi i have this problem from the jump maybe not when i just unboxed the phone but like a week later and its so annoying sometimes it goes deep like opening an app, pressing things within the app but sometimes its just little annoying taps when im typing ive searched around the internet but dont find anything except a thread on reddit about people have the same problem the latest update didnt do anything so should i return the phone of what should i do?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Sounds like you are having the same problem us S20FE users havebeen seeing.
Try this test: