Original topic:

Gallery photo

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 9:36 PM)
balakrishna
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
My gallery photo and videos are deleted automatically. We took some videos 30 minutes back and now those videos are not in my mobile. I checked in cloud... Google photos... No where those pictures/ videos exists... Selectively photos were deleted.. it seems this is happening after I did my software update. Any idea what's going on here
0 Likes
3 Replies
DGM
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20
hmmm... that makes no sense are all! If you use Google Photos and they were accidentally deleted, they would still be in the Google Recycle bin. - Check there for starters.

I believe the same would be true for your Samsung Galaxy... if deleted in error, they should also be in the Gallery Recycle bin if that was ever turned on.

Do you use another cloud besides Google Photos... if so, your photos could/should be there as well.

So don't panic... your pics can be restored.

Next question... how did an update delete your pics! Which update do you suspect did that... I have never heard of that happening...?

ps: if you are saying all your other videos are still there (cloud, etc.) but only the videos you took earlier are missing, is there a chance you didn't press the "record" button to start your videos? - If you take another video, are you able to see it in your gallery? Or is it gone too?
0 Likes
balakrishna
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have only one account of google photos.. I don't have any account for cloud. I checked all places in my mobile... I couldn't find any where. this happened to me twice now... not sure the reason..
0 Likes
userpX8dvh6w9D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
same thing happen to me all pictures taken on Saturday are gone nowhere to be found am using s20 fe. I changed camera store from SD card to phone storage and it's deleting pictures recently taken
0 Likes