Original topic:

Game notifications only come through if opened through Play Store?

(Topic created: 07-14-2022 03:46 PM)
userfza81EYDUu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

First off, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 on Android 12. One of my games (Idle Slayer) is having issues with notifications. I receive the game notifications only once I open ANY game from the Play Store. I have notification permissions allowed and receive them fine for all other apps on my phone. I have read about making sure game booster priority mode is off and it is. I have also read about turning off power saving mode and it is.

Any other suggestions? TIA!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Options
Galaxy S20

join the club i always was getting notify wizard of oz match 3 game i remember when i open up app i used to see 2 things in notification categories then 1 stop working so i uninstall and reninstall <-they vanished

i waited few days nothing comes out so i clear data on phone last sun i saw that 1 notification come up something about restore lives but not other notification<-not sure what that was

i kindof mon night uninstall and reinstall back to square 1 i try to yesterday clear data on game now that 1 notification that magically came up this past sun ain't coming up

zynga game btw i'm a thinking about just uninstall it forever never play it again this is sorry

perhaps doesn't work june software update anymore i don't know  yet i still getting notify 2 of my other games from kama games well poker actually so i think something is the matter with zynga games on june software update 

0 Likes