cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gestures app quick switch not working

I've noticed that my app quick switch option not working with my gestures on. I have restarted my phone, cleared cache, changed back to touch and back to gestures and now it's still not working.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Gestures app quick switch not working

Are you using Good lock's home up? Fast app switching doesn't work if the loop pages is turned on.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hello @MFrizel ,

I use the gestures with the hint lines on bottom, but I think this works without the hints as well... If you swipe left or right along the bottom edge of the screen, it should flip you to your open apps. Hope this helps.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, I am aware that I can have the hints turned on and off. I have been used to swiping left and right to switch between open apps. I like this feature because you can swipe through all of the open apps. Now it doesn't switch swiping from left to right and when I swipe right to left it scrolls through all of the apps and goes to the first one. I had to switch to good lock task changer in the meantime but this only opens the most recently used app and doesn't scroll through all open apps with the left to right swipe.