Original topic:

Gmail notification bug

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 09:19 AM)
userDrApkv5le4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Starting maybe 2 weeks ago, if I have multiple new Gmail messages, when I go through and delete them via the notification bar, when I get to the last new notification, it will automatically act as if I swiped it away.

For example, say I have 3 new emails, and notifications for all 3 in my notification bar. I expand the first notification, click delete, it's gone. I expand the 2nd notification, click delete, it's gone. As soon as the 2nd notification disappears, though, the 3rd notification also disappears. The email remains in the inbox but I have to switch over to the Gmail app in order to delete or reply to it.

0 Likes
2 Replies
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report when it happens again

or report it to Google

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
You could disable notifications from certain apps individually in the settings, Google search will show you how. They got filters to attempt to block spam as well, but if someone is targeting that email specifically, then you should change your email.. and put the device in a blender, teehee- or perhaps not
0 Likes