JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Go Plus/Dual Catchmon not connecting to Bluetooth

(Topic created: 09-07-2020 01:00 AM)
userFqHlg9l1mq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
I have been unable to get my Pokemon Go Plus or Dual Catchmon to connect with Bluetooth. Error "cannot connect to the device ". It shows up in Bluetooth devices column bit will not connect. Worked great with my Note9. Please fix!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for that information. I would then recommend reaching out to the developers of the Pokemon Go Plus and the Dual Catchmon to verify compatibility with your device and to make sure there are no updates needed.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Are you able to get other Bluetooth devices to connect to your Galaxy S20?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFqHlg9l1mq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes. Galaxy Buds, Polar Ignite watch, Computer, UConnect in 2 cars
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thank you for that information. I would then recommend reaching out to the developers of the Pokemon Go Plus and the Dual Catchmon to verify compatibility with your device and to make sure there are no updates needed.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userFqHlg9l1mq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes. Galaxy Buds, Polar Ignite watch, Computer, UConnect in 2 cars.
0 Likes
userdNoI2KDSkn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the exact same problem
0 Likes