cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Guest Mode should be added.

It would be nice if we add this feature like other Android devices. Not sure why is not part of the system now? An explanation would be nice, but please consider adding this.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Guest Mode should be added.

Yes I agree fully... secure folder doesn't cut it...

I hate people reading my texts or looking at call lists....

I want to be able to hand my phone to  someone and let them make calls use and use text and see nothing... if they access a contact then they should not see any of my texts or calls ...

This is a basic feature why does my top of the line S9plus not do what low end phones do...

That's terrible on Samsung 

Pinning keeps then out of my phone files but free to browse  the app i pinned... 

Mostly its messenger or phone that people need to use... Any app I apply to guest should be devoid of any of my usage....

SAMSUNG.. why is this not part of my software?

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm actually amazed this wasn't a great idea thought by the awesome team at Samsung. Rockstars! But this would be very cool. Please add a Guest Mode. maybe this is a left over excluded item from when phones had smaller memory??
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!