JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hearing Aids not working after Jan 2022 Samsung system upgrade

(Topic created: 01-12-2022 01:05 PM)
userKHASD8Wiuf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I have an Samsung S20FE and use it (among other things) to pipe music from Sirius XM app on my phone to my ReSound hearing aids.  After a recent Samsung upgrade I can no longer do that.  My blue tooth speaker still connects to my phone and it works ok and my hearing aids by themselves still work.  But I can't seem to get the Sirius XM app to send to my hearing aids - it outputs to speaker on my phone.

I tried power cycling both my hearing aids and my phone but that did not resolve the problem.

Any ideas ??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

i think this is more manufactuerer issue than samsung issue. but you can confirm by submitting error report to samsung members app > get help > error report   after reproducing the issue. 

I would also try contacting the app owner (that is... if the hearing aid is connected to the phone using a separate app) or the manufacturer.

I have read that the hearing aid manufacturers tend to not keep up all that well with the android updates, hence some experience feature issues or connection issues here and there when updates roll out.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
MrJell_Lee
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

i think this is more manufactuerer issue than samsung issue. but you can confirm by submitting error report to samsung members app > get help > error report   after reproducing the issue. 

I would also try contacting the app owner (that is... if the hearing aid is connected to the phone using a separate app) or the manufacturer.

I have read that the hearing aid manufacturers tend to not keep up all that well with the android updates, hence some experience feature issues or connection issues here and there when updates roll out.

notforhire
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20
👆 this
0 Likes