Original topic:

Help!!! Connected to car with noise!!!

(Topic created: 11-25-2021 12:11 AM)
userIchAIAk1N0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hey guys, I have an extremely strange issue when I connected my music on my Galaxy S20, quite annoyed me. When I connected my Spotify Premium(definitely no error when playing the music of it) to my car, my car is  Ford Mustang Malaysia, and the way is using Bluetooth, and when I play the music for nearly 4 to 5 hours, it turns out some noise running out. I thought that might be the issue with my car, so I have my friends connect it, BTW, it is an iPhone 12 pro, and the annoying noise is magically gone. So I thought it might be my phone problem, so I have used the tips on connecting the galaxy to a car. No matter how I tried, the noise keeps running out when 4 hours of music playing. Is there anyone who meets this issue? And does my phone die now?

0 Likes
3 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20
"Noise keeps running out"? What do you mean? The music stops playing? You get feedback?
0 Likes
userIchAIAk1N0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Nope. The music keeps playing some weird sounds, like Ziziziziziz. I think might be some issue on my phone.

MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

could be a hardware issue with the BT antenna... might want to visit an authorized repair center for a checkup.

if it's said to be a software issue then submit an error report to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue once more. 

0 Likes