cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Help!! Horrible customer service

So last year I financed a S10+ through Samsung's website (through TD bank) and when the S20 ultra 5g was announced I went through the trade in program on their website and traded my S10+ ( TD bank balance was $0, paid off at the time).

For almost 4 months now I've been getting collection notices about my S10+ premium care insurance being late, they have been charging me for insurance since last March when I traded the phone in, now it has effected my credit.

After many many calls with Samsung they said it was their mistake and they will get their team to close the account with TD bank. 4 weeks ago I dropped and broke my S20 ultra 5G and tried to file a claim but Samsung had "accidentally" stopped the insurance on the S20 at the same time I asked for them to stop charging me for the S10 insurance.

4 weeks later, no call backs, on hold 2hrs a day several days a week for them to tell me the supervisors aren't here and there is nobody to help me, or l, "still waiting to here from corporate" excuses.

This phone is $1500 and I've been charged premium care for a S10 device that samsung has had possession of since March 19', and my existing device that is currently broken with no replacement on the way..

What do I do?? My girlfriend is pregnant and my mom is currently going through cancer and I need my phone back!!

All of this nightmare customer service has pushed me to switch to Apple, words I never thought I would say..

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Help!! Horrible customer service

What a nightmare!!!   Sorry Samsung is putting you through all that!!! - - I've all suffered through some terrible Samsung-Call-in Support... nothing near as bad as you though!!!  Prayers to your mom for a recovery and to your girl friend for your baby.... and for a speedy recovery of your phone.  Good luck!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Help!! Horrible customer service

Thank you for reaching out. I I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your premium care information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our Premium Care department at, 866-371-9501. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.