JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help me stop secure folder notifications

(Topic created: 10-30-2020 10:42 AM)
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

Does anybody know how to switch these notifications to off from secure folder?  I never used to get these until about a month or two ago.  I'll set reminders on my calendar or something and I'll get 2 notifications.  One from my calendar, and one from secure folder that say "content hidden".  It is really stupid.  I talked to Samsung tech just an hour ago, they remoted into my phone and couldn't change it.  I know there has to be a way to change this.  I don't need to be getting notifications that come through saying "content hidden". Doesn't look good 😛

Screenshot_20201030-132104_Settings.jpg

8 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
0 Likes
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

I don't have time to read all of that and it isn't just the calendar.  I just want to be able to move that slider to the left and not have it greyed out like that.

SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
This article is step by step not sure but I think I remember reading something about this particular subject in there. Not for sure though. Hope it Helps
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
well here is the short answer as I dont have the TIME to type it out for you either. https://docs.samsungknox.com/secure-folder/Content/contact-sharing.htm#:~:text=to Secure Folder-,Tap the menu button %5B︙%5D,Export to Secure Folder heading.
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20

Also not the right thing.  I appreciate the help though.  I'm getting notifications from my secure folder for all kinds of things, even just when I sign into my samsung account.  I get a notifcation from samsung account, and secure folder and that never used to happen.  I may just uninstall it.

0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
👌
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi. Follow this steps, this should stop all notifications from Secure Folder.
>Go into Secure Folder
>Click the 3 dots on the right
>Settings
>Notifications and data
>App Notifications
Turn off all apps
-Hope this will help you. If It did please accept :white_heavy_check_mark: as the solution.
Tnx!
Kell22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm having this issue and struggle as well and the above mentioned fix does not work. I have so much info in the notes and don't want to Uninstall and lose it. Still searching for a resolution.